Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
The exam paper is send to the participants as pdf. Participants are free to answer the question in the way which suits them best. Print it, fill it, scan it and send it back to us or one can even write the answers in a new word document.
The idea of the exam is to apply the knowledge gained during the maxx courses and while working in the field. This should give you a very good feedback where you stand when it comes to PV, at the same time it should ensure your expertise and knowledge and show you where you have potential gaps you need to work on in future.
- The exam takes place the last weekend of June and October
- Registration have to be completed 2 weeks before the exam by transferring the exam fee to the maxx-solar academy account (family name as transfer description).
- Friday, 1pm we will send you the exam by email
- Sunday, 3pm you will send the exam back to email@example.com
- Participants have the entire weekend to answer the question, but it should not take you more than 2h.
What are you allowed to use during the exam?
Anything from books, PC, calculators, your training material.
DGS Solar Power Technician and Solar Power Designer back-up. SuperSolarSchool participants can either choose between the two exams or take both at once (recommended).
Fee: R684 (R600 excl. VAT) per exam, 10% discount if you book two exams.
Participation in our Solar Power Designer off-grid course.