No events to show
The Solar Power Sunrise course provides the technical knowledge and understanding of solar power systems. The participants will get an introduction in the electro-technical basics and the functionality of PV systems and PV components. This course focuses on equipping the participants with the fundamental and relevant knowledge to understand solar PV and is the foundational step in pursing a specialisation in either grid-tied or off-grid PV systems in an advanced level course.
Everyone who is interested in taking their first steps in the PV industry:
- Administration and marketing personnel in PV companies
- Energy consultants
- Marketing administration and management personnel in PV companies
- Electrical engineers and architects
- Technicians, electricians and installers
- University students studying within the field
- Electro technical basics (series, parallel connection, current, voltage and their influence on yields, I-V-characteristic curve),
- PV System concepts (stand-alone, grid-tied, back-up)
- Influences on PV yield
- PV system components and data sheets
- Renewable energy situation (intro)
- Different mounting systems
- Economic efficiency
- Career options and qualifications for PV installers
International accreditation by the German Solar Energy Society DGS e.V.
When you click on BOOK THIS COURSE, you will need to provide all of your particulars in order to be issued with a a pro-forma invoice. Your attendance of any training or assessment can only be confirmed on full payment of the invoice. Please consult our T&Cs for more information.