No events to show
The Solar Power Designer Back-up course focuses on the design and planning of PV back-up systems. The course takes the participant through the step-by-step process of an installation: from client consultations to site visit and design, and finally quotation and installation. It includes two different case studies along which participants practice the sizing of PV systems. The course also equips the participant to understand solar PV as a business and the process of becoming an accredited PV installer.
PV professionals who want to further their skills and focus on solar design:
- Participants who completed the Solar Power Sunrise course
- PV technicians and electricians
- Engineers and technologists with basic knowledge on PV technical and management principles
- Professionals looking for continuous training with minimum time expenditure
- Site visit and client consultation
- Design of PV back-up system commissioning and operation
- PV*SOL demo (PV system design software)
- Project management, operation and maintenance
- PV as a business and legal situation for renewable energies
- Design of a PV back-up system with fault finding and quality assurance
- How to become a PV installer
Participation in the Sunrise Course.