GREEN Hygiene Protocol | Training during the COVID-19 pandemic
COVID-19 Documents and Communication procedure
Reopening of the GREEN Solar Academy
The GREEN Solar Academy reopend 1 June under lockdown level 3.
We will perform our trainings and assessments following the governmental guidelines. We reduce our training group size to keep participants safe and will schedule additional courses to accommodate the demand.
Documents provided by GREEN before the training
The GREEN management team drafted a Covid-19 protocol and developed the following forms. Form GC19-02 and GC19-04 are general forms, which participants can download here. The downloads below are only templates.
GREEN form GC19-02 GREEN Covid-19 health screening questionnaire
- This form is a health check, which you can download here.
- Every course participant must complete this form in the morning when the training or assessment starts.
- Complete and bring to the training
GREEN form GC19-04 GREEN Hygienic regulations
- This form contains the GREEN Covid hygienic regulations. Download here.
- Every course participant must sign this form before the training or assessment starts.
- Please read, sign and bring to the training
Compulsory PPE to bring to the trainings
- Face mask
- Working gloves for the practical exercises and assessment
- Own hand sanitizer
Compulsory Documents to bring to the trainings
- GREEN form GC19-02 GREEN Covid-19 health screening questionnaire
- GREEN form GC19-04 GREEN Hygenic regulations
Equipment to bring to the trainings
- Notebooks and pens (stationary)
- Laptop or tablet
- Calculator (e.g. smartphone)
- We will send all forms via E-Mail.
- We open the training/PV Assessment WhatsApp group for approved participants to share any late updates/developments. You will get the link with an invitation to join the WhatsApp group in the week before the training starts.
- We may send final information even on the evening before the course/assessment starts and thus ask all participants to check their E-mails frequently.
Please contact us for any further question
Amanda: Tel. +27 (0) 10 312 6724, Whatsapp +27(0) 82 519 8845
Vivian: +27 (0) 21 825 9713
Antje: +27 (0) 21 8136561