How to register for a course
Registering for our courses is the first step in becoming a professional PV installer, and since our registration process is completely online, we decided to create a short guide to help any solar enthusiasts take their first steps in the solar industry.
1. The first step will be to navigate to our website and hover over the courses tab.
2. Next, select the course you are interested in. In this case, we will select SuperSolarSchool.
3. All the dates and locations of upcoming courses can be found on this page. Scroll down to find a date and location that suits you. If a course is full, “EVENT FULL” will be displayed above the registration button and the button will now say “JOIN WAITING LIST”.
If there are no suitable dates visible, select the “SHOW ME MORE DATES” button to display more possible course dates and locations.
Once you have decided on a date and location of a course, select the “BOOK THIS COURSE” button. You will now be directed to the registration page.
4. This is the first step of the four-part process of registering for a chosen course. First fill out all the required fields (indicated by the red *) and double check the information entered.
Please take note of the email address that you use to register for the course, because all communication will be sent to that email address from now on.
Once you have filled out all the fields – and double checked the information – you can select the “Proceed to checkout” button.
5. You will now be directed to the checkout page where you need to confirm your contact details and enter your payment details. If you have a promotional code or voucher code, you can enter it at this point, otherwise leave the fields blank. You can also leave the VAT field blank if you do not have a VAT number. Be sure to select your preferred payment method.
Next, select the button giving consent to GREEN to create promotional material at the course and accept the terms and conditions. To read the terms and conditions, click on the link.
Now we can select the “Review and confirm button”.
6. Check your details one last time on the Review and Confirm Page. Is everything correct? Go ahead and click the “Confirm” button.
7. This action will take us to the completed page. This page is important because it provides you with the banking details of GREEN Solar Academy, so that you can make payment for the course you just registered for. Please take special note of the Reference Number that must accompany your payment.
8. You will now receive an email at the email address you used to register. All the details required to make payment, like the invoice, will be included in the email. If the email is not in your inbox, please check your junkmail, just in case.
9. Once payment has been made, send your Proof of Payment (POP) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Once payment has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email with all the relevant information on your upcoming course.
10. Attend the course!
We hope this step-by-step process has been helpful. If you need more detailed help, please check out our registration video on our YouTube page here.
If you need additional help, please contact us on:
+27 (0) 10 312 6724
+27 (0) 73 223 0521